Back.. and Better Than Ever?

Hello, y'all! I know, I know... it's been an ENTIRE year since I posted. You probably have come to the conclusion that I have given up on my brunch blogging, but I haven't. I reconnected with a friend not too long ago, her name is Ashley and she's from @fitnessandfestivals on Instagram. Well, long story short, she gave me the hype and encouragement I needed to get this thing going again. So Ashley, here's to you!

SO, what is BasicBrunch? Well, it started off as a blog where I could write cute little reviews about brunch spots all across the northshore. It was actually a fun, short lived activity. Partially because I LOVE brunch and I was getting some great feedback from my friends.

Well, now, BasicBrunch will be more than just brunch. Yes, I will still go to brunch, because duh... BUT, I also plan on doing other "basic" things and sharing them with you. First and foremost, though, I'd love to know what you want to read or see. So do me a huge favor and comment below or on my Instagram page @basic.brunch

Comments

Popular Posts