Celebrate Good Times!



This past May, I graduated from Loyola University of New Orleans with my Masters of Music Therapy. The last semester of my academic program was the absolute hardest one I've ever endured. Not only was I a full time grad student, but I managed to pull off a lead role in Loyola's spring opera, and participate in 3 other productions (2 of which were with the New Orleans Opera). On top of that, I experienced heart break (don't be sad for me), I became a godmother to the most handsome godson (yay!), and I still managed to work part-time as a Marketing Assistant. With ALL of that being said, how did I celebrate my milestone? Well of course with a bougie brunch at Ralph's On The Park. Keep reading to see how we partied...




With over a 3 months notice, Ralph's accommodated my party of 30 upstairs in one of their
catering rooms. They allowed us to choose the menu and charged per head. While there were multiple drink package options, we opted for a simple red and white wine option available to all guests.

Our three course lunch menu was as follows: 

First Course:
Chicken Andouille Gumbo or
City Park Salad

Second Course:
Pan Seared Chicken or
BBQ Gulf Shrimp n Grits

Third Course:
Lemon Almond Cake

The food was absolutely delicious, and I wanted to make sure I had a lunch and brunch option, well because duhh (basic brunch). We had a fabulous time. I got to celebrate with my dear family and they even made me make a speech, which I'm terrible at by the way. Keep scrolling for some more pictures!

 
                 Chicken Andouille Gumbo


BBQ Gulf Shrimp and Grits


Lemon Almond Cake


Carrie & Alyssa 

Well, that's it for now! Thanks so much for reading along and please take the time to follow us on Instagram @basic.brunch and on Facebook @Basic Brunch! For more information about Ralph's on the park, click here! They have a great menu for regular dining and offer brunch on the weekends! Also, any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns? Let us know! We love hearing from you!


Comments

Popular Posts